They say that laughter is the best medicine - I can say that’s true from my experience. I have seen first hand, what a Games ON! evening can do for all of us in attendance. It takes us away from the hospital, the worry, the fatigue - even for a short time, its like a little holiday - to get together and share a laugh. We have little moments of carefree together - they are precious!
Today was all about Tutu much fun!
Danica has been making tutus for friends and their children over the past year and decided that Jessica needed a little something to add to her tuxedo t-shirt for Squat Squad - a touch of the feminine if you will.
Once we got home from the hospital last night, we spent a few hours working on a project to remedy the situation. We know that Jess and Mark have Physio tomorrow and have asked that they stop by to have a quick visit with Carman before they head home. They’ve agreed and will wear their special t-shirts. We have a bit more to add...
Yes, there was a bit of protesting - some would say whining, if you listening carefully but these boys will do just about anything for their little Princess Jessica!
I think the photos tell the story best...
![]() |
| Dad & the Seamstress |
![]() |
| wait...there are more! |
![]() |
| Jessica |
![]() |
| Mark - all protests ignored |
| Now this is typical behaviour from the Squad! |
![]() |
| Mark, Jessica & Carman |






omg I love the tutus
ReplyDeleteEC
Danica did a wonderful job on them. We had many protests (all in fun) and lots of laughs while talking the guys into posing 'in tutu'.
DeleteThis is just too much. You three have to get your own show.
ReplyDeleteLook out Ellen!
DeleteHow can I possibly leave you guys? I love you and am entertained by you so much. I can never tell you enough just how much you've meant to me. You made a scary time super freaking amazing and one I will never ever forget.
ReplyDeleteThe best part is you're all stuck with me. Go ahead and try to ditch me - I dare you!
I'm sure it is not good to talk about ditchings when you are driving home to NS!
DeleteSafe journey for you & Roger, adventurous and interesting pit stops and may gas be cheap everywhere you fill the tank!
Looking forward to 'seaing' you on the coast Chicklet...
xoxo