Friday, 5 October 2012

Nosotros no estamos en España (We are not in Spain)

I received 2 calls this morning, friends checking in to make sure we are ok. They had both received an email "from us" asking for help.

I want to let you all know that we are not in Spain, we have not been mugged and ask that you please not send money there to help us...as you know, at the moment we can't fly anywhere, let alone to Europe.

It does appear though, that our email account has been mugged, may well be in Spain (we can't receive or send mail, so it's on vacation somewhere), and most definitely doesn't need money.

Makes you hope those hackers choke on their stuffing this weekend!

Pj

3 comments:

  1. Hey Roe, so great to Skype with you yesterday! We'll certainly be thinking of you & Rafa on your big day in Spain and wishing we were there with you! Had a wonderful weekend with your Mom & Dad - got really stuffed!
    Ke go gopotse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear! We'll also be thinking of you in Spain. You need to pass off some of your Spanish skills to my parents ;) And it looks like you're killing me with the Setswana - I don't even know what that means!
    Go siame ma!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss you
      (in Setswana) and I miss you in English too!!

      Delete