19Jun
Carman is still sleeping as I write, it’s not yet 9:00 and already 28C and humid (aka...stinkin’ hot) outside.
I woke him earlier to have a snack, an Ensure and his pills and by the time I came back into the room with everything, he had dozed off again! When I woke him the second time he looked at me sheepishly and said, "I know, I might have overdone it yesterday..." In all honesty, it's good to see him want to push himself!
Carman finally joined me on the balcony just after 12, so I prepared our lunch and we ate al fresco. I had made a batch of Stefano Faita’s Mom’s Minestrone Soup last week In the Kitchen with Stefano Faita, CBC , so warmed us each a bowl with some toasted Rosemary Foccacia - I know, soup when it’s over 30C??? But it tasted wonderful and didn’t cool off too quickly :o)
...By 4pm, Carman has gone for a little nap and the red battery light has come on so I’d best close for now and go charge my computer!
Later friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment